The Heimurinn Chronicles
Age of Giants
- Fae inhabit Heimurinn
- Alfar (Elves) appear in the Skaldic Lands
- Giants arrive on Heimurinn
- Creation of the Seven Great Giant Kindgoms
- The giants erect monoliths and henges in Caerbia and North Aethland and force the Fae to hide in the Underland.
- Construction of the Giant’s Road
- The Fae try to reclaim Heimurinn from the Giants. Thus begining the First Giant-Fae War.
- The giants create Trolls to help fight the Fae.
- The Giants defeat the Fae.
- The Fae make a pact with the Elves, giving them magical powers.
- Birth of Queen Reina of the Fae Realms.
- Under the leadership of Queen Reina the Fae begin to draw magic from the Monoliths and Henges built by the giants in Cyfandir and begin to gain a foot hold.
- The Fae finally grow powerful enough to attack the giants again.
- The Second Giant-Fae War
- The Fae secure control of Cyfandir and Northern Fynard
- King Alorroch the Mountain comes to power.
- A truce between the Giants and the Fae is signed.
- A Fae Maiden, Agava falls in love with a giant called, Modnas.
- Eventually Agava becomes pregnant, and gives birth to twins Eikur, and Alma. The first two humans.
- Queen Reina finds out about the new race and enslaves them.
- Modnas is killed by Alorroch for bedding a Fae
- Having her love and children stolen from her, Agava throws herself off a cliff. Legend says, her soul became the first Banshee
- Queen Reina is slain by a Dullahan hired by an unknown giant. Her daughter Queen Maude swears to rid the world of all Giants.
- The Beginning of the Third Giant-Fae War.
- Queen Maude convinces the Elves to join with her to destroy the Giants.
- A group of humans escapes the bonds of their Fae masters and heads south towards Malnova
- The Elves and Fae finally wipe out the last of the Giants.
- The Fae and Elves divide up the lands taken from the Giants.